A network for two girls and their stupid, undeniable love for each otherR U L E S A N D R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- follow this dork (its me, i’m the dork)
- reblog this post (likes are allowed for bookmarking, but they don’t count!!)
- fill out this survey
- most importantly, you have to ship these two dumbassesW H A T W E ' R E L O O K I N G F O R
- multifandom blogs!! (you have to post like 30% teen wolf, but it doesn’t really matter)
- super awesome bloggers
- neat themes and well organised tags (basically, you have to tag at least the show and pairings)
- if you know how to gif/make edits/write fics then that’s cool too!!P E R K S
- new friends!!
- reblogs on your posts and selfies
- you’ll get to cry over allydia headcanons and aus with your new friends
- idk maybe there’ll be secret santas and fic exchanges and stuffO N C E Y O U R A C C E P T E D , Y O U ' L L
- be sent a message by me, so keep your ask open!!
- i’ll add you to the group chat
- you’ll have to send me an icon + small description for the network page
- all the network members will follow you backE X T R A I N F O
i’ll be deciding tomorrow!!
it’s amazing how something so beautiful and life affirming can make you want to throw yourself off a cliff
My favourite John Waters quote is: “If you go to someone’s house and they don’t have books, don’t fuck them" ― Daniel Radcliffe
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y E L S A !
Since the start of 2014 I have:Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car journey.
Passed an exam.
Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen and paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over someone.
Spent a day out in the sun getting a tan.
Slammed a door out of frustration.
Had an anxiety attack.
Had a BBQ.
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Helped someone home after they’d had too much to drink.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over 2 hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-significant other.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.